Outdoor Kitchens & Grills
Official Dealer for Bull & Primo Grills
Come into Nelson's to see a sample on display. As an authorized dealer, we can provide all the information you need to make a perfect choice.
The 2017 Gas Grills Are Here!
The Bull Outdoor Kitchens and Grills are amazing to see in person - pictures don't come close to doing them justice.
Come And See Our Outdoor Kitchens For Yourself!
Grilling outdoors can take your outdoor entertaining to a whole new level. Having an outdoor kitchen will open up new possibilities to fit any life style.
Outdoor Kitchens & Gas Grills
Master-crafted to meet CE and CSA certifications means you're cooking with the highest quality grill on the market.
- Premium outdoor cooking experience
- 304-14 gauge stainless steel used on every grill
- Manufactured with the highest quality materials
- Lifetime Warranty - Specific warranty details provided with each Bull product
The Ultimate Outdoor Cooking Experience
Primo Ceramic Grills are one of the most versatile outdoor cookers in the world. You can use it as a grill, an oven, a roaster, or a smoker with a simple adjustment to the airflow and cooking configuration. Any of them can be added to a built-in outdoor kitchen or to complement an existing grill or smoker.
To give you an idea of the size of a Primo grill and its cooking area, Primo has rated them based on the number of steaks that can be grilled at one time.
Primo is extremely proud of the American ingenuity and quality craftsmanship that they put into each of their ceramic grills.
- Every Primo ceramic grill is made to be a primary outdoor cooker
- Can be used as a grill, an oven, a roaster, and a smoker. Simply adjust the cooking configuration and airflow
- Ceramic acts like an insulator to hold in the heat and retain the natural moisture of food
- Primo grills are self-cleaning
Come into Nelson's to see the Primo Ceramic Grill for yourself
How To Setup for Low & Slow Cooking on a Primo Oval Ceramic Grill
One of the advantages of owning a Primo Ceramic Grill is the ability to smoke ribs, Boston butts, poultry, brisket and more. In the video below you'll learn how to setup for "Low & Slow" Cooking on a Primo Oval Ceramic Grill, control the temperature and get a few tips and techniques to smoke food to tender perfection.